edmesh is funded by members’ subscriptions, donations, and occasional awards from grant-making trusts. The money we raise goes towards helping the local M.E. community.
In 2013, you helped us to:
- Invite Dr. Nigel Speight, a leading M.E. advocate, and staff from the Astley Ainslie clinic to speak at our Open Meetings.
- Subsidise our annual Garden Party and other social events.
- Produce 4 quarterly newsletters full of news, advice and stories for people with M.E.
- Add 10 books to our postal library.
And we have big plans. Your donation could help us to:
- Set up a community space for people with M.E.
- Run a Young Person’s group for young people affected by M.E.
- Start a knitting circle.
Help us to do more
There are many ways that you can support edmesh and your local M.E. community.
- Become an edmesh member
- Make a donation or organise a fundraising event
- Buy a pack of edmesh greeting cards
- Raise money while you shop with easyfundraising
Or you could volunteer your time. We’re always looking for people to help out.