FIRST EVER WORLD M.E. DAY – 12 May 2022 – www.worldmeday.org
Statement from Dept of Health & Social Care on M.E. setting out plans for new Cross-Government delivery plan on M.E. for England, aligning with the devolved nations of the U.K. Full details here.
***2022 – URGENT APPEAL FOR VOLUNTEERS***
***NEXT CAFE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY 1 JUNE 2022***
From April 18 2022, all Covid rules and restrictions have been lifted in Scotland but the virus has not gone away.
Use ‘Covid sense’ to help protect yourself and others:
- *get your vaccine when offered to ensure you are fully protected
- *stay at home if you are unwell with symptoms or have a fever
- *open windows when socialising indoors
- *wear a face covering in indoor public places and on public transport
- *wash your hands to protect yourself
Care for yourself and others to help slow down the spread of the virus and reduce pressure on our health services.
edmesh Facebook Group
You can keep in touch with information and people on our Facebook page
Visit edmesh Facebook page